|What a fun week!|
Thank you for everything you give each day to benefit Hixson and all students! I am blessed to work with each of you and am looking forward to a wonderful week!
- Please contribute your thoughts on learning opportunities at Hixson to the Learning Design Team by clicking here This feedback is needed by Monday, November 16th Thank you!
- There will not be a faculty meeting this Monday. Our next PLC meeting for SLOs will be on Monday November 16th. PLCs are making good progress and we are coming to the point where PLCs are all at a different pace with progress and may be working on different points in the SLO process. Thank you for how hard you work each day and for all the time you devote to our kids and school :)! Enjoy your afternoon!
The next, and much shorter in length, Flipped PD video on our topics for next PLC will be released next week.
Our focus topics for 11-16 PLC will be:
- ensuring common assessments are in place (common pre, CFA1, CFA2, CFA3, common summative post assessment)
- Completing the GROWTH TARGET box on the SLO template
- Completing the LEARNING DESIGN box on the SLO template
Our focus topics for 12-7 PLC will be:
- Preparing to turn in SLO plan template to evaluator by 12-15
- Anticipated check-in meetings will take place February 12th
- Preparing and understanding Data Analysis process and PLC Data Team Meetings for second semester
Good to Know
- Thursday November 5th at 6:30 pm 7th and 8th grade Orchestra in the Auditorium!
- End of term Friday, November 6th