Essential InformationThank you all for the well wishes and support. I am definitely feeling myself again. I will be in Monday after my 8:30 cardiologist appointment. I have one other follow-up wednesday morning as well. Thank you for being such wonderful people to work beside :)!
Please find the attached survey (link above) to provide me important feedback; I view this survey as an opportunity to objectively reflect. I would truly value your input and want to thank you for taking the time to complete the short survey! The link will remain open through Friday, December 18th.
Thank you : )
- This afternoon's meeting is for learning design team members to meet in room 118. All other staff members may work on SLOs or other agenda items if needed.
- SLO templates will be due for admin. review Wednesday December 9th. Each teacher should print and sign off on the SLO and bring the copy to Kathy in the office for admin review and signature. Please let me know if you have any questions.
- Learning design team members will disseminate information regarding scheduling ideas for 16-17 to teams for feedback over the next two weeks.
- I would like to begin meeting with teams again in January, as all important information will be disseminated via email and conversation in the next two weeks. Please let me know if you or your team has issues you would like to meet about and we can do so. I want to be sure to catch up from last week to keep us on track, thank you!
- My enrollment meeting with Dr. Riss has been rescheduled to 8am Thursday before DLT. We will be discussing options for staffing with our increased numbers next year in 7th grade. We anticipate approximately 50 more students than we have this year.
- I will be doing another round of iobservation walkthroughs in the next two weeks
- Conferences: 16-17 update. Our conferences are being changed on the district calendar to reflect 8 hours of extra work time for the 8 hour comp day. The Tuesday will be 4-8, Wednesday 1-3:30, and Thursday 4-8, Friday comp. We will be collecting data on how many families we can physically schedule to "see" during these times and look to continue discussion in the future to make conferences most effective.
Good to Know
- The 8th is our 7th grade band concert, the 9th is 8th grade band concert, and we are looking forward to the "Fractured Tales" Friday evening!
- District leadership team meeting for Dr. Smith Thursday 9-12