|Let us encourage kindness and respect for all following our|
assembly last week :)
I appreciate everything you do each day, make today wonderful!!
- Please contribute your thoughts on learning opportunities at Hixson to the Learning Design Team by clicking here .This feedback is needed sometime today/tonight please! Thank you!
- PLC today at 3:30. Please meet by PLCs in your assigned spots so each principal can assist as we complete the last two components on the SLO template.
- Please remember to watch the 6 minute PD video for PLC this afternoon, if you do not have a chance, you can watch it at PLC after school. Click this link... https://goo.gl/IOCMWt
- Preparing to turn in SLO plan template to evaluator by 12-15
- Anticipated check-in meetings will take place February 12th
- Sign-offs on SLOs
- Preparing and understanding Data Analysis process and PLC Data Team Meetings for second semester
- Our PBIS/Character focus this month is Self-Advocacy: being able to speak for yourself and respectfully communicate your needs and desires to adults and peers. Please keep this in mind as you look for opportunities to praise students with a PAWSitive office referral in addition to Respect, Ready, and Responsible!
- No department chair meeting Monday the 23rd. We have PLC today and I will be out with Dr. Miller for Social Justice training. If you need to meet with me regarding departments before Thanksgiving please let me know and we will set a time. :)
Good to Know
- Don't miss the Hixson 7th and 8th Grade Choir Concert this Wednesday in the Auditorium at 6:30!