What you need to know:
- Teachers may print 25 pieces of paper to a classroom printer, daily; students do not have a limit.
- When you reach your printer limit for the day you will receive an e-mail stating how many prints you have made/sent to the classroom printer.
- The e-mail will read as if you have money in an account.
- This is a limitation of the software; you are not limited by the amount of money, but by the number of prints you send.
- This email is strictly to let you know that you've reached your limit for the day. Nothing more, nothing less.
- The system is designed to allow you a total cost in printing. In order to make the system work simply, each piece of paper was given the "cost" of $0.10 (even though we know it costs $0.037/print to print).
- Each teacher, therefore, has an "allowance" of $2.50 for each day.
- So 25 pieces of paper per day to classroom printers.
- This does not apply to copy machines.
- The cost and the allowance do not represent actual monetary value.
- Students do not have printing limits.
- Classrooms will be equipped with laptops that connect to the print server so students can print because
- Google Chromebooks cannot print at this time.