Essential Information- PTO Spring Grants are here! We encourage all staff members to apply for PTO grant money to help fund an instructional need or want for your students' learning. Grants are due (must be submitted electronically) by Friday, March 4th Here is the link to the grant application in Google Forms:
- Please be sure to refer to my/Hixson calendar on the Blog for information about my schedule this week. Monday and Tuesday mornings will be a Steger to speak to the incoming 7th grade students.
- Please ensure you are responding to the school supply list shared in Google with everyone last week. We need this information to streamline a list as soon as possible.
- STAFFING UPDATE: Dr. Riss has granted us our 2 additional sections of 7th grade. We have posted our 2 new positions as well as several retirement positions. I am currently screening applications and working with HR as we work through the process. We have positions in several areas open, please keep in mind if you would be interested in serving on a building interview team for these openings. I will send an email in the near future asking for volunteers for interview committees. Thank you
- The common time team has developed a survey for our students and one for staff- more information on this will be coming soon!
- It is the time of year again for student surveys. Information will follow via email regarding implementing the student surveys that central office puts out for feedback. The process will be similar to last year.
Good to Know