Essential Information- 3:30-4:00 Faculty PLC meeting, bring PLC handbooks please and meet in the cafeteria. We will focus on the following pages in the handbook:
- PLC handbook pages of focus:
- Data based decision making
- Protocol for data team meeting, 7 steps
- Data team meeting template
- Using data to make a difference
- A message from Ellie Jacobs with SSD:
We are once again switching gears and will be having another sub joining us for a while. I know Chris Ackerman was one of a kind when it comes to subs!
Jerry Paul will be taking her place starting Monday, February 1st.
I know having another sub is not welcomed news, but Jerry is great and I think will be able to pick up where Chris left off.
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns as the weeks move along!
Thanks so much!
- Department chairs- Budget meeting with Dr. Roberts and I will be on Monday, February 22nd
- Our schedule for February 12th PD is nearly finalized and will be sent out soon, I am working on double checking some session times. The agenda contains the following items for the day: intruder refresher training, SLO work in PLCs, AESOP training, PD on Student led conferences, time to work on your needs. Time will be from 8:30-3:30.
- Our character focus in February is HONESTY. This month is GOOD DECISION MAKING. Please make it a point to recognize our students for their positive behaviors and honesty!
- Common time team update will be shared soon!
Good to Know