We will meet in the cafeteria tomorrow, 8/30, from 12:30 to 1:30pm. You will have between 11am and 12:30pm for lunch on your own.
We have three agenda points to cover:
- Time to give feedback on our School Improvement Plan using a SOAR protocol, and
- Some general updates.
You can prepare for this meeting by:
- Previewing the 11-slide PowerPoint by clicking here.
- Clicking here to read or skim the School Improvement Plan; you might also consider
- Downloading it onto a device of your choosing or bringing a hard copy, and
- Focusing on the three goals, primarily, for feedback as I gave a brief summary of the first three pages during my opening remarks.
- Bringing a pen or pencil in case you want to make or take notes.
Your feedback is very important to me, and I want to make sure that I used the information I collected last spring to create the best goals for us. You may recall that I based these on what might be possible for Hixson Middle School, ways we might strengthen our relationships, and how might we create a more just and equitable school.
The remainder of the afternoon is dedicated to department work.